Code of Ethics
We the members realizing that our conduct reflects on the good name of the "Budokan Karate Academy" organization, and realizing the responsibilities thereby placed upon us, pledge ourselves: -
- To fulfil our responsibilities to society, to our masters, officials and administrators of. B.K.A.
- To honor, dignify and support the art of karate-do by competing to the best of our ability and by being in top shape when giving an exhibition.
- To respect our opponents on equal terms in the spirit of friendly rivalry and good sportsmanship.
- To respect the decisions of the judges in the spirit of good sportsmanship without descending to selfish recriminations, realizing that those decisions have been made honestly and objectively.
- To continue striving for better skill in karate and to upkeep the high standards of B.K.A. grading test.
|SOME COMMONLY USED TERMS IN B.K.A. TRAINING|
|4||Kyoshi||Very Senior Master|
|6||Kenshi||Acting Senior Master|
|11||Heisoku Dachi||Attention Stance|
|12||Heiko Dachi||Parallel Stance|
|26||Ura-Mawashi-Geri||Reverse Roundhouse Kick|
|27||Ushiro-Ura-Mawashi-Geri||Back Spinning Kick|
|30||Gyaku Tsuki||Reverse Punch|
|32||Dojo||Karate training place|